Making Cakes With My Siblings Part 3


 Baking is Fun

For the third time, we have made tiny cakes. This time, it was a little less known to me that we were actually going to make cakes. Because it was a sort of spur of the moment deal, it wasn't very clean like last time. 


We made mostly chocolate cakes this time. Tim and Tabitha did a little different, but I don't have pictures of those.



Tim trimming his cakes


Tim's multicolored cakes


The finished cakes

Both Tim and I dropped one of our cakes. While we were transferring our cakes to the copper pan, they tipped over. Tim just kinda destroyed his and I tried to salvage mine. I had some chocolate designs that I had saved from a previous activity and used them to cover up my failure. 





Leah enjoying the cakes
 
Mom and Leah




My favorite cake that I made
Tabby was looking up inspiration on Pinterest for the cakes, but she didn't find much. I saw one with cacti on it and so I did it. I also found another cake. A black cake with white flowers on it. I tried to make it, but the black was brown instead. That was the one that I dropped. 
Yeah, this post is not that good, but it's the best I can do right at this second. 






Comments

Popular Posts