Unification

Charis Johnson
Acellus.com
September 5, 2019

Unification


To unify is the act of becoming one to better serve a purpose or in better words, work together. The driving purpose of unification is accurately illustrated in the following pieces: The Mayflower Compact, The Preamble to the United States Constitution, and The Star-Spangled Banner. Unification is an important step on the way to humbling oneself and also to raise each other up for a unanimous goal, which, at that time, was to make a better place in the New World.
Together is an important place to be while pursuing a goal. Having others to help you is a better solution to the problem than working it out alone. In The Star-Spangled Banner and The Mayflower Compact, the words “we”, “us” and “our” are unceasingly used in order to indicate this unified country of ours and the product of it, which is our ability to rise above and triumph.
America proudly did “ordain and establish” the Constitution for many great reasons. They united themselves to make a better place for everyone. In Star-Spangled Banner, we are proud to have proved unified by enacting and embracing laws in order to “insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty”.
The phrase, “There is no ‘I’ in ‘team’,” is widely used when displaying the need for teamwork, the theme of which the American documents adopted and implied. The topic of unification is a very common aspect of the declaration documents made at that time. They signify the importance of unification by stating their needs and telling us that in order to reach our goals, we must consolidate ourselves.
In The Mayflower Compact, The Preamble to the United States Constitution, and The Star-Spangled Banner, the subject of unification is used often. Unification is another tool to improve your social life in the act of accepting others’ talents and tools to impact and change your environment. Working together is a meaningful development to your personality whatever problem you may face - including any form of math.

The Point

A few months ago, I started Geometry and I have to admit, it is pretty good. It's nice to learn. I have had some angry times because of it, but I normally get over it once I understand the concept. Just recently, I had been struggling with probability area problems and I didn't know what I was doing wrong.
Eventually, with my sister's help, I got it. Mostly, it was my problem with not fully reading and understanding the instructions. In everything, you must read the instructions and understand them because I lost about an hour fooling with it. At least I got it. 

Comments

Popular Posts