Cat Handbag Tour

The contents of my cat handbag

On my last birthday, I received a cat-head handbag that is black with small ears with pink insides and a pink nose. It has 6 whiskers and little gold pupils in his eyes. It can hold many things. What is in it is not classified. I have some almond shea butter hand lotion from Bath and Body Works, a tiny spray perfume bottle, Burt's Bees lip balm, an empty and half-full lotion bottles from a hotel and an opened bar of soap from a hotel also; that finishes the cosmetic products. For the other junk, A purple and black sharpie and a pen from a library to finish the writing tools. For more junk: a business card, a white rock and a black and white marbled one I picked up somewhere, a creepy “Matty” stuffed toy keychain thingy (I’ll talk about that later), two small pieces of bamboo, a pair of scissors, 9 pieces of bark, a yellow rock and a yellow pencil sharpener.

Why all the junk?

Well, I’ll tell you why -- I’m lazy and refuse to clean it out! So, some days my hands get as dry as the desert, and I have to use some lotion to soothe them. My mom doesn’t like the lotion that I got from my grandmother because it has an intense smell, so it is really full, but I never took it out of my bag. Sometimes I’m tempted to use it because the lotion that I normally use is empty, and the other lotion that I got from the hotel says it is unscented, but it is scented, so my mom doesn’t like that one either. I don’t know why I have a pair of scissors in my bag. Another useless thing in there is the soap. I don’t know why, but I just stuffed it in there because it was sitting out and my room needed cleaning, so just in case there is no soap in the public restrooms. . . :)

A Cat handbag with some contents



I like Sharpies and pens. So I have the purple and the black Sharpie in there just because. I acquired the perfume from my grandmother who gave us a bag of perfume. I really like the smell and the cute little bottle that it came in so I can just pop it in my bag, even though I don’t even use it. You can guess why I have some lip balm in there, but the weird thing is that I have 5 lip balms altogether. The other ones are in my room, sitting there, so. . .

The reason I have 9 pieces of bark is I like picking up bark uselessly, I picked the bark up from a nature walk in a park, and one of the pieces was a piece from a giant vine. That was cool though. I might just throw them away. The “Matty” is from a comic that I made called Cat Chronicles where the main character is named Matty, and the mini stuffed animal I made is a creepy version of her. I drew her face on with a marker too. She’s really ugly. My brother gave me the yellow ball from a science experiment where he had to use ping-pong balls, so yeah. I don’t understand why his teachers think everybody owns ping-pong balls.

And here I am, putting everything back in . . . :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts