Widening Your Area of Expertise

Advancing

Concerning art, I'm about sure everybody who does it, does it for either leisure or to become better; I am doing both. I am not that good at drawing dogs or people in movement; I used to be terrible at drawing males at one time, but now I've gotten better. By widening your scope of expertise, you'll advance in all areas. I used to only draw cats because that's what I was good at. I was terrible at drawing dogs though. I wasn't as good with sketching people, but I could do it. Drawing a topic just because you are good at is okay, but it is always good to widen your standards. When the only place you can go is up, go up!

Topics

Here are a few of the drawing subjects:
1. Male
2. Female
3. People(movement)
4. Animals
Courtesy of Snoopyhead (aka, I did not draw this)

5. Complex Animals

6. Objects(still lifes)


7. Buildings

There might be a few more things, but you know what? Those are the basics. By widening your areas, you can be able to draw better and more efficient. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts