My Teacher is Very Frustrating Sometimes/ A Veces

Pu-leese!!!

"You should not draw from a picture because drawing from a picture often makes your drawing look flat." My art teacher, very often, says that phrase, often re-worded. I don't get her sometimes. So, I've been looking up pictures of my favorite musicians and planning to draw them. I was going to screenshot a picture of some of them and print them out so I could transfer them to my sketchpad. Then I remembered what my art teacher said. So, I was thinking, "How am I going to draw these people if it's not good to draw from a picture?". I did find a solution though. When will I ever, in my whole life, ask Peter Hollens if I could draw him if I don't even know where he lives? I would love to meet him and all the other artists, but not right  By the way, Peter Hollens is an acapella singer that I enjoy listening to.

A Veces

Do you ever have a wish that you would want to fulfill, but you have to wait very long so that it feels like you could never be able to do it? At sometime in my life, I want to be a baker and also a teacher. I know I can be those things, but not until I get out of college and I don't even know how long that will be because I don't know what I'm going to be.



Gordon(Godon) in Japanese
A Veces means sometimes. Sometime in my life, I want to move to Japan, France, and Mexico because I will be able to communicate. I am learning Japanese, French, and Spanish. Spanish is more comfortable for me because I had started when I was about 7 or 8 but stopped. I started back up when I turned 13. I don't know why I want to learn French, I just want to.








Comments

  1. I hope you get a chance to visit those wonderful places! Keep wishing AND working.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts