I've Been Lied To All This Time

Good Morning!

 I used to think that the average size of cats was smaller than Tudee, my cat, but it's not. I've just seen too many malnourished small cats besides my cat. Can a cat be malnourished and fat? Probably if they overeat. I've also seen an obese cat, it's just not that big cat-wise. So I thought my cat was an anomaly until we moved. When we had relocated, I thought this state was the state with the biggest domesticated cats, but I was wrong. 
There are so many bigger cats in this place than where I've seen. I used to think, this morning, that all of these cats were just big, but I was wrong. I used to, this morning, to marvel at how big these cats were, but no, they are just regular size and not malnourished. I wish I had a cat. I can't wait till we get one again.
I petted a cat this morning. He was a big, yellow striped tom without a tail and very charming. He was so beautiful and had interestingly transparent-green eyes. He was kinda scary to me because he was so big. I guess I am afraid of "over-average"(In my eyes) cats. 

Comments

Popular Posts