"The Best Artists Are The Ones Without Teachers." - Tabitha Johnson

"The best artists are the ones without teachers."

My best friend said that to me when I said something about having an art teacher online. I agree with her because you don't always need to "Measure with a pencil" and "Make sure the angles are 'perfectly' correct." You can learn how to "art" by yourself and improve from your mistakes- and boy, have I made some!
Arting is very inspiring and fun. Though having a teacher is good, sometimes you don't need somebody to tell you what to do, especially in art. Having a friend that loves art as much as you do is pretty fun though I haven't really had one though I'm, currently, doing something with my friend.

How To Make A Friend That Doesn't Want To Art-To Art.

So with my friend, I really want to see some of her art and to let her be able to do it better and get better in her Arting career. So what we are doing, since we are apart, we send each other some topics for our art, and we draw pictures within that topic and send them to each other. Then, we talk to each other about our creations.
Step 1: Develop a Topic or Multiple
Step 2: Send pictures of the Topic or "the" topic
Step 3: Draw it!
Step 4: Send it!
Step 5: Evaluate each other's
Step 6: Do it again!

How to Deal with Un-Arters

Un-Arters, such as my brother, are hard to convert. He likes to draw and create stuff, but he is more of an engineer and likes to make stuff and experiment. So I said that he likes to draw, but he doesn't do it that good because he doesn't do it often. I try to tell him to sketch lighter because a blind person could find out what picture he drew-he drew it too hard. He doesn't really listen though. 
The only thing you can do with un-Arters is to just leave them be or make a deal. "I play legos with you, and you draw with me!". :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts