My Business With Cats Part 1

Cat Beeswax: Relationships

My business with cats is strictly professional unless the cat is mine. I absolutely love cats and I honor them. I have important business with cats. They are part of my passion, the rest is saved for other things. 

Relationships

Tom "Cake" Johnson

I have had 5 cats, as I have already said, and I love them all so much. We had our first cat, Tom for a few months and he was not really ours. We had him in the time of our second dog. He was a "stray", as most cats in our old neighborhood were. He was a tabby and was good-natured. My sister tried to name him "Cake" because he liked the cake that she gave him, but she was only 6 or 7. I was 5 or 4 at that time but I remember him. He was shot by our cousin and eaten by a dog.

Tudee "McGoouds" Storm Johnson


Tudee, our next cat, came after our second dog. He loved Rudee and when Rudee died, Tudee went into depression. He loved Rudee like a sister and really missed her. He was an amazing cat and I miss him so much! He disappeared after a bad storm. He was the best cat.

Jubilee Aston Johnson

This next cat, we named after somebody in X-Men, her name is Jubilee. We acquired her while we owned our 5th dog, Dusty. My mother claimed that Dusty drove her off, though she never got in contact with him. She was 6 months old when we got her and we think she was eaten by coyotes.

Gambit and Toby Johnson

These cats were our last two kittens. Gambit, named after Gambit in X-Men, and Toby, that I named after TobyMac, a singer that I enjoy listening to. I had got them a friend for my birthday. They were very cute and goofy. I loved them and I miss them too, not as much as Tudee though. They got in the engine of our car and fell out and were ran over when my sister and mother went out. 

Comments

Popular Posts