Introduction To My Blog

Intro

Felines

First thing I'd like to say is that cats are essential to the environment and everything around them. First thing is that they eat rats and snakes, also other vermin. 
Second, they can cure ailments of the stomach, a real testimony, and that they are all around great things! They have a centered personality around people they like, things that they like and places they like, and stick to that.

Art

Another thing is that art is an amazing thing for your soul. Though I will discuss more things about art, this is the most right now. Art can soothe you as well as stress you out. Art is very varied and expresses your feelings if you try. Expressing your feelings in Art may also be involuntary.

Writing

I really enjoy writing. I write for entertainment for other people to make them happy. My problem with it is that when I write, that people aren't going to understand it or they haven't watched the movie or show I make fan-fiction about. I love writing about cats though I don't write about art much. I think I will write a book about art.

Shout-out!

I'd like to shout-out to my friend The Da Vinci Code and AndrosGAMING, thank you for support and friendship!

Comments

  1. Cats are special creatures. I enjoy them too. Keep up the scribbling! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep it up, thanks for the encouraging post!

      Delete
    2. I am very excited to keep up with you! Love your work!

      Delete
  2. Hey! That's a cute cat. He deserves a story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts