Have a Relationship With Your Parents

Relationships

Though you may not think that you can't have a good relationship with your parents, I feel that I have an okay relationship with my parents. I have two parents, and they love me, I love them back. I know a few people that have links such as boyfriend-girlfriend, but it seems that it never works out that well unless they get married, but then again, I don't really know them that much if they are that old.
I have never had somebody like that, and I don't know about that. I'm not that dependant on anybody like that. I have strong relationships with the people in my house only and my cat. I have good friends, but yeah.

A Way To Do That

One thing you need to do is find out something that each of your parents likes and do that with them often. Like with my mom, she and I like chalk painting and shopping. Sometimes we hang out, and that is really nice, and I love it. Don't ignore your parents and do something with them often.

I know that...

I know that a relationship with my cat isn't really relevant to this situation, but it matters so that you won't have a really destructive cat. You need to have a good relationship with your animals, or they will never acknowledge you. I had a subtle connection with Tudee, but my mother and father had the strongest one. Knowing what your cat likes and your cat knowing what you wish them to do is imperative.

Comments

Popular Posts